How to Apply

Before You Apply

To make sure our clinics are timely, please click here to print and fill out our admissions forms.
  • Your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
  • Drivers License or any other photo ID
  • Social Security Card
  • Two (2) color passport photos
  • List of home addresses for the past five years and the dates during which you lived at these addresses
  • List of employer names and addresses for the past five years, including the dates you worked with these employers
  • Dates you have been outside of the U.S. since becoming a permanent resident and the countries you traveled to during these trips. Bring your passport, itineraries, tickets to track all trips made outside the USA.
  • If your children have a green card, bring their complete names, dates of birth, and their A#s (number found in their green cards).
  • Your most recent tax return.If you are applying for citizenship on the basis of marriage please bring:
    • Marriage certificate and divorce decrees.
    • Evidence that your spouse has been a resident for at least 3 years such as his birth certificate, passport or certificate of naturalization .
    • Documents referring to you and your spouse such as tax returns, bank statements, leases, mortgages, IRS tax return for the last 3 years
    •  If you changed your name though a court, bring the court decree that legally changed your name.

One thought on “How to Apply

  1. Nesecito ayuda para hacerme ciudadano .soy persona de bajos recursos y desempleado.
    tengo 54 años .soy cubano y llevo 12 años en estados unidos


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s