FLDream helps undocumented youth apply for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) at our low cost and free legal clinics in South Florida.
Saturday, August 22nd
10AM – 5PM
Florida International Universaity – College of Law
11200 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33199
GET READY IN 3 STEPS:
1. Do you meet the applicant base requirements?
• Born after June 15, 1981.
• Came to the U.S. before you were 16.
• Were living in the U.S. on June 15, 2012.
• Continually lived in the U.S. since June 15, 2007.
2. Do you meet the educational requirements?
Graduated from high school or have your GED;
— OR —
Are currently enrolled in school (Adult school, ESL, vocational school, elementary school, middle school, or high school, etc.);
— OR —
Were honorably discharged from the U.S. Armed Forces.
3. What do you need to bring to apply for DACA?
Passports (including expired); Birth certificate; School ID; Consular ID card; School records from U.S. (transcripts); Medical records; Mortgage, rent, or car documents; Utility bills; Religious records; Money order receipts, insurance, or bank transactions; U.S. high school diploma; U.S. GED certificate; Proof of current student status; Certificate of release or discharge from active duty; Military personnel records; Employment records.